Bytecode

Florian Bösch pyalot at gmail.com
Mon May 19 06:46:24 PDT 2014

Well, if you're simply going to come up with a bytecode to match JS, then
you're gonna have the same kinds of issues that typescript, asm.js, dart,
etc. have to target it as a compile target. So if you want to make a VM
that's a good compile target, ye're gonna have to eventually discuss what
that actually means.