Bytecode

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:25:18 PDT 2014

Sure Oliver, it's just funny to read very old unmaintained libraries as the
base code to test LLVM IR on top ... what you say makes sense but then I'd
expect some new library maybe based on some new ES5 feature too, that's all
I was trying to say and there was nothing about criticizing the awesome job
WebKit did there.

Take Care