ToPropertyDescriptor, [[HasProperty]], & [[HasOwnProperty]]

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:58:49 PDT 2014

also, on top of this ... I'd like to add the fact that es5-sham, the drop
in everyone thinks is cool to use to support old browsers not compatible
with ES5, is entirely based on own properties since ever:
https://github.com/es-shims/es5-shim/blob/master/es5-sham.js#L310

the owns definition in that scope:
https://github.com/es-shims/es5-shim/blob/master/es5-sham.js#L28

I've never filed a bug against it, because as it is it has been just safer
for "the old" Web

Best Regards

P.S. we are 1 year later on fixing this :-(