Object.entries(), Object.values()

C. Scott Ananian ecmascript at cscott.net
Fri Mar 21 19:14:01 PDT 2014

Sorry for the confusion.  I was actually referring to
[[OwnPropertyKeys]] returning an Array, as discussed previously:
http://esdiscuss.org/topic/object-getownpropertydescriptors-o-plural#content-34

Presumably the corresponding proxy trap would change to return an Array as well.

But this is a bit off-topic for Object.entries/Object.values ---
although related in the sense that the "[[OwnPropertyKeys]] returns
Array" proposal also got support (and a +1 from be) on the list, but
hasn't been formally added to the ES6 agenda as far as I can tell.
  --scott