Object.entries(), Object.values()

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:02:59 PDT 2014

the version in agenda is about getOwnPropertyDescriptors ... I thought it
is relevant to not mess up too much with what same method without the `Own`
part also because I don't know why, getPropertyDescriptors, would return an
Array, except just as simulation of the Java meaning?

Or rephrasing: what is a list of descriptors useful for in ES7?