ModuleImport

Angel Java Lopez ajlopez2000 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 15:51:28 PDT 2014

Maybe, I cannot see all the landscape, but a minor comment, in my "limited"
English

Related to:
## Early Errors and Warnings ##

Usually, I obtain the same benefit running the tests (and more, test that
were the product of TDD workflow). In this way, I'm sure not only of no
removal of something I needed, but also the underlying behavior of imported
modules are still the same. Relaying on static imports only warns me about
the presence or not of some functions, but the app could be broken

Angel "Java" Lopez
@ajlopez