ModuleImport

Matthew Robb matthewwrobb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:53:41 PDT 2014

What if the `import "module/id";` form was an expression that evaluated to
the module instance object.

This means everything stays as it is now except we remove the ModuleImport
form and if you want to use the module instance object you can do: `var foo
= import "foo";`. You could also do `var { bar } = import "foo";`

- Matthew Robb