ModuleImport

Calvin Metcalf calvin.metcalf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 03:41:18 PDT 2014

One other option could be for import name from 'path'  to resolve to the
module body there is no default export, thanks to the static analysis
you'll always know when default is present.

The import 'path'/this.get syntax is a lot less burdensome if it's only
required by edge cases like needing both default export and all the named
ones.