Why using the size property in set

Nathan Wall wwall at google.com
Thu Jul 31 05:24:28 PDT 2014

Also, whether this was intentional or not, I think it's nice for objects
with `length` properties to all have properties at indices from `0` to
`length` (so they work in the `Array.prototype` methods) making `'length'
in foo` a lazy-man's `isArrayLike`.

```js
var forEach = Function.prototype.call.bind(Array.prototype.forEach);
forEach('foo', function(u) {
    console.log(u);
});
```