[PROPOSAL] "use" keyword

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:08:55 PDT 2014

let's do this way: you write down in some working PHP what you are trying
to achieve and I'll give you back the equivalent JS, if possible ...
otherwise I think I cannot help much here.

Best Regards

P.S. Rick ... lol, true that, but if you imagine those functions returned
and used outside that IFI the sharing technique would work somehow,
although I still cannot think of any concrete or useful application