Manipulation of the execution context stack

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Mon Jul 21 11:23:53 PDT 2014

8.5 Initialization step 4 says "Push newContext onto the execution context
stack", and step 8 calls NextTask. 8.4.2 NextTask suspends the running
execution context in step 2, then in step 3 asserts "The execution context
stack is now empty". However, I can't find anything in the prose around
suspension that actually pops the execution context stack. Am I missing
something?