Trailing comma for function arguments and call parameters

Alex Kocharin alex at kocharin.ru
Sun Jul 6 00:57:27 PDT 2014

Unless you use leading comma style, trailing commas are very good to have for anything that has variable amount of items/keys/arguments.

This is a classic example I use to show why JSON is a bad idea: https://github.com/npm/npm/commit/20439b21e103f6c1e8dcf2938ebaffce394bf23d#diff-6

I believe the same thing applies for javascript functions. If it was a bug in javascript, I wish for more such bugs really...