ModuleImport

Jussi Kalliokoski jussi.kalliokoski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:55:00 PDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Jussi Kalliokoski <
jussi.kalliokoski at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Brendan Eich <brendan at mozilla.org> wrote:
>
>> Cool down a minute :-|.

I now realize that my tone on this thread hasn't been very considerate, and
apologize if I offended anyone, or even if I didn't.

I don't want anyone to think that I don't respect the work that's been done
to get ES6 modules where they are today. Considering the use cases and
requirements they've been designed for, the design is actually great. My
goal was only to challenge those use cases and requirements and their
priority over other ones, but I failed at conveying that properly. Sorry.

Cheers,
Jussi