Math.TAU

A Matías Quezada amatiasq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 06:02:02 PDT 2014

Extending host objects? I don't think that favors readability and
maintainability.

If I don't know TAU (or some one read my code and doesn't know it) and see
this I will look for Math.TAU on MDN, not on the project and if by chance I
guess it's defined somewhere in the project how will I know? there is no
reference to the file where the variable is created.

Sounds like create a global variable, we know the consequences this has for
readability and maintainability.

---
A. Matías Quezada
Senior Javascript Developer