Import Expressions

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Fri Jan 31 13:52:23 PST 2014

Calvin Metcalf wrote:

> Yes

The smell of expressions which evaluate depending on control flow not
matching both branches preloading is enough that TC39 defers this and
sticks to the ES6 grammar as proposed. We need to see enough clear
use-cases where it wins to have import expressions, *and* there's no
blow-back from both loading.

/be