restrictions on module import export names

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Wed Jan 29 09:35:17 PST 2014

There are still unresolved issues in the Rev22 spec. with the newModule (or possibly new Module) API. t probably needs to say that any property names must conform to IdentifierName.

The grammar requirement of IdentifierName is intentional and I don't believe there is any intent to allow that restriction to be circumvented via the Module API.

Allen