SameValueZero comparator and compatibility

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 15:25:34 PST 2014

last 3 points are way too much high-level ... "ask feature champions" &
"other TC39 participants" ... how? Just "trashing code" in test262-discuss?

On "my initial implementation" ... well, I can write the test accordingly
with specs, it would be implementors eventually making the test green via
their implementation/feature, not the other way round, right?

Getting other implementations to test against the test ... I believe this
should be the automatic **before any release** procedure anyone that is
supposed to follow specs should do, right? How can I be sure about that?

Wouldn't be wiser/simpler to put test262 files under Github instead of
passing through a mailing list very hard to link against and point
implementations?

Thanks