New ES6 spec draft (Rev 22, Jan 20, 2014)

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Tue Jan 21 08:33:28 PST 2014

John,

js-loaders is both the initial spec. draft and the initial prototype of the module subsystem.  What we have now is the integration of the that initial draft into the actual ES6 spec.  In doing that there is some editorial renaming and refactoring intended to improve the spec. clarity and the logical layer of the entire ES6 spec.   There shouldn't be any semantic differences, except where there were ambiguities or open issues and those we will be discussing.

Issues relating to the specification need to go through bugs.emcascript.org so I can track and resolve them them for the official specification.  I just added a "modules" component to the "Draft for 6th Edition" product.  I suggest you run all feature/specification related issues through there.  Dave, Sam, and Jason will all be CC'd on those.

Issues relating specifically to Jason's prototype can probably continue to be handled on github.

Allen