Standard modules?

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Sun Jan 19 18:29:02 PST 2014

That makes sense. I guess the only things that would be missed are `values()`, `entries()` and possibly `keys()` (if works works differently from Object.keys()) from module "@dict". At the very least, an `Object.entries()` should be introduced if we don’t get that module.

Polyfilling and trying out standard library modules should be easy enough in ES6. The module loader seems ready for resolving standard module IDs differently.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel at rauschma.de