Enumerability

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 13 06:46:44 PST 2014

On 1/12/14 11:57 PM, Andrea Giammarchi wrote:
> Recap: it seems we agree classes properties and methods should not show
> up in a for/in

I should note that web developers commonly expect DOM methods/properties
to show up in for/in (and in fact often write code depending on that,
sometimes depending on the order of the enumeration).  So to the extent
that we're trying to align DOM stuff with ES6 classes, we may need a
class-level switch to decide whether a particular class has enumerable
members or something.  :(

-Boris