Enumerability

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 21:14:17 PST 2014

classes do not exist today and your example was about direct object, not
inherited from classes as they are meant in ES6.

I see from both here and Twitter you took this in a very wrong way while I
was asking rationale from those Allen's quotes you actually rephrased so I
just stop here.

All good, for/in with classes properties/methods is all we wanted/needed in
ES6, thanks.

Best Regards