ecmascript should support multi-threads

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 07:59:06 PST 2014

if you are talking about node.js there have been recent improvements to the
cluster module.
I've used cluster even in Cubieboard2 and it works quite well using as many
resources as possible if specified.

Maybe that won't make JS like Java (thank Gosh!) but combined with linear
and async callbacks it does a very good job.

http://nodejs.org/api/cluster.html#cluster_cluster

Hope this helped,
    best regards.