Need a champion? StringView strawman

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Sat Jan 11 09:56:22 PST 2014

Another nit:  the definition of "ASCII whitespace" is different from the definition of whitespace used by String.prototype.trim [1].  That means that an implementation of this spec. that was implemented using JS couldn't use S.p.trim to process labels as described in the spec.

[1]: http://people.mozilla.org/~jorendorff/es6-draft.html#sec-string.prototype.trim

Allen