generators inside DOM events

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:05:37 PST 2014

Sorry, I explained it badly ... let me try again:

what if a DOM event handler uses/creates/invokes inside its function body a
generator?

Will the event pause until this will be satisfied?

`a.addEventListener('click', function(e){ if(methodThatInvokesGenerator())
e.stopPropagation(); });`

Is this a concern?

Thanks