generators inside DOM events

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:50:54 PST 2014

I am not sure this has been discussed already but I wonder what would
happen if `yield` is used inside an event such 'beforeunload', 'unload', or
even 'click' and others DOM related events.

Main concerns:

   1. it's a UA trap potentially making impossible to leave a page or
   complete a user meant action
   2. not even transpilers can solve cases like this (i.e. a still valid
   event eventually stopped after some generator logic where if simulated the
   event would be expired at the time the function will be invoked)

Thanks