Name of WeakMap

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 02:12:04 PST 2014

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky at mit.edu> wrote:

> A majority of developers working on "mobile" web sites, for example.
>
> -Boris

that's me indeed ... I've been working in major mobile websites since quite
a while and I keep saying that not being able to recognize an early
implementation from a spec'd one will hit back badly pretty soon both in
specs, being unable to do last minute changes to any signature, and for
libraries, being unable to feature detect behaviors.

Prefixes were a good decision, IMHO, but I do hope I will be proven wrong
with real-world "careless about prefixes" cases.

Regards