classes and enumerability

Kevin Smith zenparsing at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:08:13 PST 2014

> ES5 introspection APIs are enough, and if you're mixing in from an ES6
> class using old code, you face the same non-enumerable-methods surface that
> you would with a built-in class.

True, and even more so, I like Andrea's point that mixing in getters and
setters requires ES5 APIs anyway (i.e. Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor).

>    It might be a pain to have to import a userland utility for such cases.
>>

> How so?

Meaning simply that `Object.mixin` (or whatever it might be called, or
syntax) seems like a standard API gap.  But I suppose it's a gap regardless
of whether class methods are enumerable.