Proposal About Private Symbol

Gary Guo nbdd0121 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 04:25:40 PST 2014

Oops, I forget the WeakSet. So seems my private symbol proposal can work now. Under very deliberately design, private symbol can be used as private field.
```jsvar constructor=function(){    'use strict';    var allObjects=new WeakSet();    var privateSymbol=Symbol('private', true);    var ret=function(){        if(this===undefined)throw Error('Invalid Construction');        this[privateSymbol]=1;        allObjects.add(this);    }    ret.prototype.set=function(sth){        if(!allObject.has(this))throw Error('Invalid Call');        this[privateSymbol]=sth; // Now this can be called safely, no more worry about leak to Proxy    }    ret.bind(undefined);}```