how to delay interpolation of template strings?

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:40:49 PST 2014

do these strings come from a database or not?
If so, how are you storing strings in such database, via static back-tick
analysis or via just a textarea?
'cause in the second case you are good to go via multiline strings but in
the first one I'm having hard time trying to figure out your real-world use
case.

You are statically using ES6 template strings somewhere you'd like to store
in the database or ... what?

Thanks for any further explanation