Object.getPrototypeOf vs. Reflect.getPrototypeOf

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 03:13:06 PST 2014

`O.p.__proto__` cannot substitute `Object.setPrototypeOf` ad latter one
already shipped and it's already used.

Why are we here again, if I might ask? Truth is that I'd like to know that
answer too but without going through all things that already landed for
more than a year now.

I also would like to know if freezing or sealing an object should block the
operation so that `Reflect.setPrototypeOf` could return false.

Regards