Questions regarding ES6 Unicode regular expressions

Mathias Bynens mathias at qiwi.be
Tue Aug 26 01:26:55 PDT 2014

On 26 Aug 2014, at 02:16, Norbert Lindenberg <ecmascript at lindenbergsoftware.com> wrote:

> […]

Thanks for confirming. Sounds like my “ES6 Unicode regular expressions to ES5” transpiler is working correctly, then: https://github.com/mathiasbynens/regexpu Demo: http://mothereff.in/regexpu (Bug reports welcome.)

https://github.com/mathiasbynens/es6-unicode-character-class-escape-sets#readme I’m fairly confident in the proposals for `\d` and `\w`, but `\b` needs work.

@Steven Levithan, would you mind lending your expertise on this? This is your chance to make `/na\b/u.test('naïve')` return `false` :)