Promise() vs. new Promise()

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:18:10 PDT 2014

To this I'd like to add that in ES6 you don't need to explicitly invoke
inherited class constructor but rather use `super`

True is that this `new` story makes Mixins like constructors more difficult
to use as classes becuase these cannot be invoked via `.call` or `.apply`
directly and requires a very boring `init()` like method.

Although there's nothing for mixins or their initialization in ES6 so it's
OKish ...

Last, but not least, since you use instanceof, I'd like to underline in ES5
capable browser you have another pattern.

```js
function SelfInstance() {'use strict';
  return this || new SelfInstance;
}
```

no need to use the `instanceof` check when `this` could be undefined ^_^

Regards