ES6 module loader issues: preloading, and CSS imports

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Tue Aug 19 11:14:14 PDT 2014

Google Postini quarantined three of your messages. I moderated them
through and sender-whitelisted your email address.

Anyone (including me) in a similar boat, please mail me and I'll fix
ASAP. I don't know who else can moderate. I just renewed admin access
the other week when my own posts were quarantined.

/be