Importing modules inside HTML imports

caridy caridy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:23:55 PDT 2014

John, you can also use SPDY/HTTP2.0 PUSH to send sticky code alongside with the original HTML that will mimic the use of inline scripts but behaves like an external script. Essentially, you will have: `<script src="/my-sticky-data-and-initialization-per-page.js"></script>`, while that script is actually sent thru the SPDY multi-plex, which means no roundtrip is issued, no perf penalty, and it complies with CSP restrictions, the best of both worlds!

/caridy