Changing dependencies

John Barton johnjbarton at google.com
Fri Aug 15 15:37:44 PDT 2014

The ES Loader does not maintain a dependency tree. It maintains a table of
names->modules. So when the @import rules mutate, just load the new names.
 Any new modules will be traversed for dependents and new name->modules
entries will be created. Well, assuming you figure out how to integrate CSS
parsing for dependents.

jjb