Thread about ES6 on reddit

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 01:47:03 PDT 2014

I think there are books with high value and quality out there and not
necessarily talking Web and jQuery only but I also agree that once decided
ES7 would have broken native syntax compatibility with older engines, it
could have been a chance to also fix all the well known gotchas of the
languages because transpilers could fix those too.

We can create generators in ES3 engines, we don't want to fix inherited
 broken specs or features ... I never understood this, regardless what I
think about ES7 in its whole.

Regards