July 29 2014 TC39 Meeting Notes

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 06:00:23 PDT 2014

Andy I don't have answer for your second concern but please consider the
work Rick is doing every meeting is unbelievably amazing and I think it
might happen that he couldn't manage to put every single word down.

I am just saying that I'd rather not assume that consensus was reached
without even thinking/discussing it but surely makes sense to ask more here
about such consensus.

Best Regards