Re: ES6 module syntax – done?

Juan Ignacio Dopazo jdopazo at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Aug 6 11:42:41 PDT 2014

There was discussion about using `this` for exposing metadata about the module. For example (pure speculation):

this.address; // location of the current module
this.name; // name of the current module
this.metadata; // object with metadata generated during the loading lifecycle
this.loader // maybe? reference to the loader that actually loaded this module

-Juan