Math.TAU

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Tue Aug 5 11:04:51 PDT 2014

No Math.TAU in Harmony, per the meeting notes:

http://esdiscuss.org/notes/2014-07-31#5-1-math-tau

MarkM's argument fits on one line: "one letter shorter, not well known,
not well taught. PI is known, taught and ubiquitous."

This is a courtesy FYI and (I hope) a tombstone for this thread. Don't
rehash. New insights (they had better be new and good) in new thread.

/be