Loader vs ES6 Classes

Guy Bedford guybedford at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 12:52:00 PDT 2014

I suppose the point is whether System can be subclassed itself, since that
is usually the starting point for a new loader as it is common to share the
base environment normalization, locate and fetch functions.

Currently, if System is set via the options hooks this isn't possible.

Note also that things like baseURL and the mapping table being created
through the constructor would also make sharing these easier.

If System were defined to be based on a class found at System.constructor
like this, things get a lot easier for that starting point.