Safe, Closure-free, Serializable functions

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:05:32 PDT 2013

Le 26/09/2013 20:14, Alex Russell a écrit :
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric at gmail.com
> <mailto:vitteaymeric at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I would like to defend against a potential mitm/code injection and
>     ideally against globals modifications.
>

> Only one of those is a threat (MITM). The other is an effect of
> something happening (which you may or may not want). Conflating them
> isn't meaningful.

I am not "conflating them", the idea is to defend against everything, as
far as possible, including physical attacks like your colleague hacking
inside your browser while you have left your office during some time, I
don't find it so unlikely to happen, and quasi impossible to detect.

Regards,

Aymeric

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com