Safe, Closure-free, Serializable functions

Bradley Meck bradley.meck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:10:24 PDT 2013

I was merely stating my opinions on what it could be used for if such
things are guaranteed. D uses a keyword for compile time checking, which is
available for pure functions by their nature of not having side effects
outside of the this variable, arguments, and return value (all
modifications of which would need to be clearly defined, we don't want
shared state side effects).