Sept 17, 2013 TC39 Meeting Notes

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Tue Sep 24 20:50:11 PDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Allen Wirfs-Brock
<allen at wirfs-brock.com> wrote:
> Does it make sense to also normalize other line separators to LF.  Are there any known platforms that use anything other than CR, LF, CRLF as their default line separator? I tend to think that anybody who explicitly puts one of those other separators literally into a template string has a reason for doing so and we should just leave it alone.

Agreed. In addition to that, the agreed behavior is what text/plain,
text/css, text/html, text/vtt, et al are doing and we explicitly
discussed compatibility with that being desirable during the meeting.
I don't see a need to revisit this.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/