[[Invoke]] and implicit method calls

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Tue Sep 24 07:49:49 PDT 2013

I would have no objections to dropping it. For me, the Invoke trap is
merely another derived trap whose main use is to avoid allocations needed
when relying only on more fundamental traps. See <
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2013-September/033501.html>.
These extra allocations are cheaper than the confusion caused by trying to
use the Invoke traps for other purposes.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM