Functions in blocks?

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Fri Sep 13 13:13:49 PDT 2013

Has a decision been made how to handle functions in blocks in sloppy mode? Did I miss it?

Similarly: are only the bodies of modules implicitly strict? Or the bodies of classes, too?

Given the trick with contextually interpreting `let` as a keyword in sloppy mode, all ES6 features seem to be available in both sloppy and strict mode (right?). That seems like a pretty good solution (I also would have been OK with only having ES6 features in strict mode).

Thanks!

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer