Continuing woes in reading the ES6 spec language

Domenic Denicola domenic at domenicdenicola.com
Wed Sep 11 15:49:26 PDT 2013

These are great points Jason; thanks for putting into concrete words some of my vague misgivings about reading the spec. I won't +1 everything individually, but I'll point out that for

> Along similar lines, it would be fantastic if every builtin class had something like Table 37 — I don't know if a table is the right format, but just a list of the data properties and an informal description of what they're for.

This is exactly what I ended up wanting to do for promises, resulting in [1]. I think it is seriously helpful while reading the subsequent algorithms.

[1]: https://github.com/domenic/promises-unwrapping#promise-object-internal-data-properties