new ES6 draft, rev 18

Jeff Walden jwalden+es at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 10 17:03:04 PDT 2013

I dunno if this'd be useful to anyone else or not (mentioning here to see whether anyone else sees value in this).  But would it be possible for drafts to include the draft date in page headers, or overall PDF title, or somewhere easily-viewable without scrolling too far from any position in the spec?

I can't be the only one who usually has an out-of-date draft because I can't religiously follow es-discuss.  It'd be nice to be able to guesstimate out-of-dateness quickly (>1-1.5mo === fair odds for out-of-date), without having to lose my current position by going to the start page.

Jeff