[[Invoke]] and implicit method calls
jason.orendorff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:23:01 PDT 2013
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Allen Wirfs-Brock <allen at wirfs-brock.com> wrote:
> I'll take a look at it. My first reaction is that this sounds like a good idea.
A lot more can be found by searching for [[Call]]:
- the call to @@toPrimitive from ToPrimitive (in 7.1.1)
- the call to @@hasInstance from instanceofOperator (in 12.8.1)
- the call to .toISOString from Date.prototype.toJSON (in 188.8.131.52)
- the call to .join from Array.prototype.toString (in 184.108.40.206)
- the call to .set from the Map constructor (in 220.127.116.11)
- the call to .add from the Set constructor (in 18.104.22.168)
and at that point I stopped looking.
More information about the es-discuss