(Request/propose) license change

musicdenotation at gmail.com musicdenotation at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 18:35:00 PDT 2013

First, I should not have changed the thread's name. That mail I wrote on a keypad mobile phone in a hurry, and so I was too
lazy to write the entire original thread's name.
Second, I have no plan to distribute the specification outside of the current license's scope. I am doing that as part of the JavaScript/ECMAScript community. It certainly sounds glorified, but I'm not the kind of guy you think, that's why I first raised the issue here and not by directly contacting Ecma. I need the support of you and other ECMAScript designers to convince Ecma International.
Let's start a petition.
To Ecma International: Release the ECMAScript specification under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 / Open Web Foundation License 1.0