License change

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Mon Sep 2 12:59:15 PDT 2013

New thread, good points. I'll make two more:

1. es-discuss is not the best place for complaints about the spec
license and random suggestions to move standardization to the WHATWG.

2. It would help us, musicdenotation, if we knew you better. I'm not
insisting on a true name but at least some deeds that show contribution
to JS, at some level. Otherwise, your whole approach is kind of like a
bossy stranger who wants to "get" without any "give". See what I mean?

/be